Would You Like to Invest in the Stock Market Without the Technicalities?

Invest in the Stock Market
Invest in the Philippine Stock Market


Understanding graphs, numbers, terms such as bull market and bear market are just a few of the basics of the stock market that I once thought were necessary for me to understand in order to participate in stocks. For someone who doesn't have any background in stocks and is allergic in numbers, like me, participating in the Stock Market was somewhat outrageous. It's impossible without taking formal stock market lessons, I thought. And in addition, I don't know exactly where and how to get one. So I may just give up. "I might as well forget my desire in taking part in stocks and earning from it", I said to myself before.

But I did not. I don't know exactly what the reason was. Perhaps the desire built up in me was just strong enough for me to not stop. And as they say, if you really want something, you'll find a way to get it. Anything will be possible. And when you want something, the whole universe will conspire to make it happen (obviously an excerpt from "The Alchemist", a book I've read back in my "stand by/tanbay" days..hehehe).

True as the saying goes, came someone whom I did not expect to help me fill that desire. At first, all I wanted from him was just his spiritual guidance since I badly need it at that time. But as days and months pass by, it was revealed to me that he was not just a spiritual mentor but a financial mentor as well. And oh, he's teaching his house helpers in their spiritual and financial life too. And what really caught my attention was knowing that he taught his maids and drivers how to invest in the stock market. And now they're benefitting from the stocks. Yes, they're earning from a second source of income through stocks without even understanding the graphs, number and all other things therein. Now, isn't it cool for house helpers and drivers? More than cool to me!

So, that made me think, is it really possible for them to do that? Isn't this just a bluff or something? If it's really true, then, does that make the stock market too easy to participate in? How were they able to understand all the technical stuffs? All those questions were answered after reading their story in "My Maids Invest in the Stock Market...And Why You Should Too!", an ebook written by none other than Bo Sanchez, one of my mentors in life- the same mentor who helped me in the stock market. (You can actually download the ebook for FREE. Just click here and provide the details needed.)

So, is it really possible to invest in the stock market without learning its technicalities?

Definitely!

Participating in the Stock Market without understanding it's technicalities, is POSSIBLE. I learned that all you needs is guidance from experts who will walk you in every step of the way. It doesn't matter if you're a genius or not. It doesn't matter if you're good in class or not. It doesn't matter if you're earning big or small. Just as long as you have the determination to learn, then you can. If you want to take part in the stock market, but you don't know anything about it, then get a mentor. Through that, you lessen your risk.

In fact, that's what I do. Since, for some reason I am not familiar in the Stock Market and I wanted to take advantage of it, I accepted a mentor to help me and started investing in stocks over a year ago. And oh boy, the work is so tiring. Every month, I just wait for my mentor's stocks update- telling me what to buy, hold, and sell- that could eat up 20 minutes of my time for oh, well, a month. And did I mention to you, until now, I don't understand what the graphs are telling? But of course, I do understand now the terms bull market and bear market means. All of that I learned from the TrulyRichClub- an online membership site/private group for anyone looking for spiritual and financial abundance. But the TrulyRichClub is not just about the Stock Market investing. That’s only one part. In the Truly Rich Club, aside from teaching people how to grow in their financial life, Bro. Bo Sanchez also teaches people how to grow in their spiritual life. "For what’s the use of growing in your finances if you lose your soul?" as quoted by Bro. Bo Sanchez. Makes sense, right?

Before I end this, let me just share to you a little from my experience. I mentioned that I started investing just over a year ago. Yes, it's true. But there's one thing I really regret about it. And that is I started late. If only I have started investing back in high school when my interest in stock market first hit me, then I could have millions already. But there's nothing I can do with the time that passed. What's important is I have already started. And I do hope you get started too.

My suggestion, Don’t Delay! So many people POSTPONE investing. From the experiences I have witnessed, people who postpone never do it. But I know that you’re different. Start now. Click the link below to get a mentor in the stock market and learn how to invest without the technicalities.



P.S. To fully disclose, I am an affiliate of Truly Rich Club. It means that I’ll earn a reward if you join the club through my affiliate link, at no additional cost to you.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments: