So as promised, here's the second part of my post on the 5 Ways on how to Make Money Online in the Philippines. The first 3 ways were already mentioned in the first part of this post. So if you haven't read it yet, I recommend you to please read the first part before you start reading this one.
Here is the link. Please click here: 5 Ways to Make Money Online in the Philippines (Part 1)
![]() |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/13600186@N06/2630539049 |
Now, let's move on and discuss the remaining 2 ways to make money online in the country.
4. Invest in the Stock Market
I’m sure you’re familiar with this, right? But does investing in the Stock Market make sense to you?
I can almost hear you say, “Are you serious with this?”
I'm sorry but I’m really serious! J
And I personally believe that this too is one of the best ways to make money online on a long term basis. Yes! You heard it right, LONG TERM. This will be like your retirement fund.
Most of us who are not aware of this might think this is not possible to accomplish. But you are lucky to have read this because now you get to have a chance of owning a part of some great companies and earn for your retirement.
"How will I invest in the Stock Market?”
Questions like that may arise in your head right now. And you may add up thinking, "Only millionaires and multi-millionaires do that and I'm not one of them".
Actually, I was as shocked as you are right now when I first knew about this. I was asking the same questions as you did.
Now, what if I tell you my other mentor's (Bo Sanchez) maids are investing in the Stock Market and are making money online right now? Sounds crazy right? Crazy, because you can do it too and everybody else can too as long as you are earning money on a regular basis to fund your investment.
Interested now? Good. Now let's move on!
According to Bo Sanchez, whenever people say, “The stock market is dangerous!” they’re actually referring to trading in the stock market. NOT investing in the stock market.
There’s a big difference.
Trading is buying stocks and selling them within a day or a few days. This is just for those people considered as experts in the stock market. Leave this strategy to experts, please.
On the other hand, Investing is buying stocks and selling them in six months or never! And this is what suits you! This best suits your retirement fund.
The point here is that even we, ordinary people can invest in the stock market for a long term investment. And just like the previous topics I've mentioned, investing in the stock market is Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme. So just think of this as an investment for your retirement.
Note: Investing in the Stock Market is a critical action so if you don’t have any background, you might want to consider being mentored by nonetheless my mentor Bo Sanchez. Join his TrulyRichClub and he’ll guide you every step of the way.
5. Become a Virtual Assistant
Finally, the last topic!
Earn income by becoming a Virtual Assistant.
"A Virtual Assistant (abbreviated as VA) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients from a home office." -Wikipedia
To simplify that, simply think of yourself doing an office work but doing it inside your house. Now, that's a virtual assistant. It's simply working at home.
It's considered the fastest way to make money online in the country simply because by doing this, you are receiving constant money online in regular basis.
Note that you don't need to be a techie person to venture into this kind of job. Remember that it is an office work that's done from a home office. You can do it full-time or part-time. You choose.
Where can you find Virtual Assistant jobs?
The 3 most popular sites are:
www.odesk.com, elance.com, guru.com, onlinejobs.ph, PeopleperHour.com, Freelancer.com, VWorker.com, GetaCoder.com, iFreelance.com, Scriptlance.com, and Demand Studios
So that completes it all. If that made you interested in earning money on the net, then I hope what I have posted gave you an idea of how to start. Explore the Internet and you shall find more ways to make money online!
-----
Related Posts:
![]()
