Online Income Stream Philippines
![]() |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/56315780@N00/990866224 |
Finally I decided to set up my Official Blog site that will focus on sharing how a Pinoy generates online income just by staying from home. There are a lot of ways to do this and I thought of sharing some of this to you.
Well, a number of people in the country are already into this and I may be a bit behind but I think it’s never too late to start in this kind of career. And I also believe that making money online is still foreign to most Pinoys out there.
You see, the internet is a very vast world and opportunities here are even greater than you could ever imagine. So I really think starting to earn money online is never too late for anyone.
I know you’re skeptical about this, because that’s what I also felt at first. To replace my current job, I started out as a Virtual Assistant and I earn on a regular basis. And believe me; I almost give up due to frustration when I was starting in getting my first online job. But with the help of my mentors (Jomar Hilario and Bo Sanchez) and fellow Virtual Assistants, both already built and are starting their career at that time, I was able to surpass that challenge and here I am today, sharing my thoughts on how you, a Pinoy, can generate an online income too-be it through online employment (home-based job, work from home) or through online business.
As I write this, I am currently working as a full-time Virtual Assistant at oDesk and have been investing in the stock market which I also do online. My aim is to build multiple income streams online and hopefully become financially free, which by the way, I will be discussing along the way too. Soon you’ll learn how to earn online income even without engaging much of your time. You’ll be interested in this, I know!
-----
P.S. I personally believe that knowledge is useless if you’re not going to share it. So for the rest of my post, I will give you ideas on how you can utilize the internet in a profitable way and I hope more Pinoys will learn how to generate online income.
![]()
