There's No Better Time to Start Investing in the Stock Market than Now!


How-to-Invest-in-the-Philippine-Stock-Market
Photo Credit: Flickrcc
Late on the month of May, I received an email update about the current condition of the stock market. As a TrulyRichClub member, I receive this update twice every month which is an advantage for investors who are just starting, and it could be an advantage to you too. It said our favourite stocks have gone down and are expected to stay there in the next coming weeks. In fact, it could stay there longer than what market analysts and experts expected. When it will go up, no one really knows. Though it sounds bad for us investors in the stock market, because we’re losing money, actually, it’s the opposite. A time like this in the stock market is a celebration for us (investors). Indeed, it’s time like this that we see more opportunities to grow our money. Because it’s a sale to us!


Do I make sense to you?


Okay, let me explain why we celebrate during downtimes instead of weep.  But before I begin, I’d like to introduce you to COL Financials, the online stock broker I use. One reason why I use it is because, it’s my mentor who referred it to me. Second, they’re considered the best online stock broker in the country. Every month, I fund my COL Financials account for as low as Php5, 000, which by the way, I’m going to continue doing in the years to come. See, it’s not quite big and it’s even a small amount to some. Since the market price of our favourite stocks are currently down, this means I get to buy more than I normally do with the regular amount I invest in our favourite stocks. Like what I said, it’s a sale!


So there’s no better time to start investing in the stock market than now! After this downward and sideways season, it will rise again soon.


This is the reasons why we, members of the TrulyRichClub are not worried at time like this. We, were taught to keep on buying stocks consistently even during downtimes. It’s a discipline being taught to us in the club. Or should I say, we’ve been braindwashed by that philosophy J. So once the market price goes up or reaches our target price, that’s the time we sell our stocks. This time, the money we lost is going to bring us more money with it.


To give you an idea…


Last June 2011, all club members were told to buy Ayala Land (ALI) when it was P15.09.  Last February 2012, members sold it at P21.65.  That was a 35% gain.   Imagine how much was gained from that—because for 8 straight months, members kept buying ALI at low prices.  (It stayed at P15 until January!)

Also, just last February, members were asked to buy Nickel Asia (NIKL) when it was P23.75. And one month later, they sold at P28.30 in March 2012!  In one month, they enjoyed 19% gain.  


(Note: As long-term investors, we prefer slow growth than rapid growth, so we can buy more shares.)


The process is relatively simple. You plunk your money into solid and giant companies regardless of the condition of the stock market and let your money grow without full supervision.  And what better time to start investing in the stock market than now while it’s at rest? So start investing now!


It’s been believed that the Philippine stock market is getting ready to take off to greater heights. But the sad fact is that it will go up with or without you.


So join the ride now!


Don’t wait. Don’t delay. And don’t postpone.


Do you want to know more on how to invest in the stock market? 


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments: